You are here:

The assets held by a family trust do not form part of your estate and cannot be gifted under your will.

You can pass control of your family trust by:

  • Making changes to the Appointor/Guardian clause of your family trust in a deed of variation  – preferred option; or
  • Nominating a successor Appointor for your family trust in your will – not recommended.

Fixed fee family trust