You are here:

In Western Australia the property of a person who dies intestate is distributed according to a legislated will found in the Administration Act 1903 (WA).

The property will pass to the Crown if a person dies intestate leaving no husband or wife and no issue, parent, brother, sister, child of a brother or sister, grandparent, uncle, aunt or child of an uncle or aunt.

The following is the WA Government will for those dying with no will.

Intestacy Matrix no Logo
Get a will prepared by a lawyer